Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
As long as your visa is valid - no restrictions.
Make the most of it because it looks like that could change!
Or could have changed already and we have not been informed yet?
Look on the indian embassey/consulate website for up to date advice.

GM06
Ian
I'm guessing you meant the High Commission of India site?

The visa information on there has not been updated since 1st July 2008!
Many things stated there are out of date, including the helpline number and cost, Hayes as the postal application centre, regional offices etc etc.

Current information (or current in Indian terms) is on the VFS site.

There is a currently developing situation that at present is far from clear, but the advice given to the original question COULD turn out to be seriously wrong.

As it could also turn out not to be the case, and I do not want to be accused of scaremongering, and I'm sick of being jumped on by people who think they know better, including one who has never been to Goa, I will say nothing more until the situation clarifies.
If you have a visa with multiple entry, then thats exactly what it will do. what it says on the box!!! and it will last until it expires.
If the make a change in thier system, they would then issue visa's accordingly.
BOB.
They have changed the visas part way through some countries issued visas recently so who are we to say they will not do it to the Brits.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.