Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
jackets
16 Posts
I very much doubt it.

I'm leaving for Cyprus in just over an hours time and I will have my jacket for two and from Cardiff airport but thats the only time it will be worn.
Kazlin, we have learnt now that when we go to Cyprus NOT to wear any coats to the Airport..... you only have to carry them when you get to Cyprus, as they wont be needed! :wink: :lol:
Even Jeans seem to be too warm to wear on a night...... although It Is July when we go.
Hi Kazlin,

It can still get a little nippy at night - but you'll only need a light jacket.

Weather's a bit funny at the moment - it was quite warm last week with daytime temperatures up to 35 deg. This week's been cooler at around 25 - 27.

Regards,
You will need to pack your fleece and puffa jackets

in the wardrobe at home. :lol:

Mark
:shock: I thought you were been serious for a minute there Mark.......

:lol:
i was in cyprus 3 weeks ago and you won't be needing a jacket at all, it's too warm for one. i had one for travelling and never wore it until i stepped of the plane coming home!! it gets very humid at night so have loose, light clothing so it doesn't stick to you. i couldn't even sleep with thin bedding at night, i was sweating!! hope you enjoy it!!
Needed a coat or jumper on last night,(Sat) it was fairly cool, tonight looks to be the same, drop in temps at the moment(at night)..well it is here.. :?
  • Edited by jimbox 2006-06-12 11:09:45
Needed a coat or jumper on last night, it was fairly cool
Says he who has fantastic (relatively speaking) weather 7/52. :lol:

We mere UK dwellers won't notice what you call "cool", Jim.

Mark

PS: How are you doing now with the longer distances?
I am a very cool person Mark...as you know!! lovely here today again! 8)
I was out in Protaras last night and no one had jackets on, in fact most were in t-shirts and shorts.

It was very warm, right through until 5am when I got back to my apartment.
:D thanks for the replies i think i will take my demin jacket just in case . I will leave my puffa and fleece at home :lol:
was there back in April and found it too warm for a jacket although a lot of people were saying you would need one in the evening. Always amazes me that people who live in England feel the "cold" so much.
Came home last week and didnt need a jacket at all in the evening
It was a bit cooler last night butI still didnt need a jacket. I was in a casual shirt and light trousers and was fine.
I feel the cold more than anyone I know and even I dont need my jacket here at home at the minute! In Cyprus - more like a light cotton top, very very very thin fleecy type top or cardigan! We went in April and it was quite cool in the evening - quite a cool breeze and I managed with a cotton cardigan type top --------------

:wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.