Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thanks for the help! Sounds brilliant! Me and the gf really are counting down the days! So much to have a look at! 2 weeks of it!!!!! :) can't get much better than that! Time do start a holiday shopping next month just a few bits & bobs! Bring it on!
I'm enjoying your posts too and hope you have a great time. We were there a couple of weeks ago on a day trip from Datca. Our friend Ali has the Panorama restaurant and we had lunch there - nice food cooked by his Mum and stunning views. It was well worth the climb up the hill by the castle. The castle is worth a nosey round too. As you are there for 2 weeks take some time to escape Marmaris and get a bus to somewhere like Datca. They go almost every hour and go over the mountains, it's a stunning trip taking about an hour or so. When you get there Datca is a sleepy little harbour town and very different to Marmaris. There a some lovely bars and cafes and some beaches to laze on. Amother nice trip would be to Bozburun. The local buses which go from the Otogar are much cheaper than going on organised trips.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.