Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi

The Melia is a good 10-15 mins walk from the beach at the Levante end and another 5 mins to the main cabaret bars, although there are 3 cabarets bars across the road. The Mediterraneo is even further out than that.

The Bali would be closer to the beach, but it is at the Poniente end and further from Calle Gerona where the main bars are.

This is a good map of Benidorm hotels

http://www.hotelstreet.co.uk/Map-22-Benidorm.html
try looking at a servigroup hotel.ie calypso/nero/venus.

check your pm box sent you a far better map of area and hotels.too bunched up other one is.sorry to say
front of hotel is great with water and plated front.food is spot on.clean hotel nice staff.bogof deals at bar.wifi.free fridge in room air con.tv.etc.in between outdoor and indoor markets.chemist and shop to get water only 40 yards away.
main start of pub strip only arcoss road.morgans tavern (as used on benidorm tv show).beach only 4 mins walk.
carters more for the older people at night.but hell who stops in at night.mine you like i say deal on drinks is good.if you fancy a nights rest from pubs.early breakfast if you request it.just toast tea coffee etc.no hot food.lifts to all floors.wheelchair carpark to charge up as well.

thomas cook or other sites you can book it with going diy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.