Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Drumbear,

We are just back form the Nizmar and have had a great holiday, we went into Fernandos Hideaway a few times, they remember you in there, the young chef in there can talk about his mushroom enterprise idea all night!!

Thanks for the forewarning about the safes, we decided to take our Packsafe with us instead of using theirs, I didn't hear of any problems when we were there so hopefully it has beed sorted but forewarned is forearmed so thanks again.
Simmey,

Thanks for the feedback, its nice to hear you had a trouble free visit to the Nizmar and yes the guys at Fernandos do have more than their fair share of moneymaking schemes. The small waiter with the moustache ( cant remember his name ) ran a different idea past me every other night, his only real hope was to meet a sugar mummy and charm a British passport or get to Bollywood and make it that way, unfortunately he could talk a glass eye to sleep. The other guys were a little more realistic and I really enjoyed their patter.

Did you try Pradeeps chicken jalfreizi with jeera rice ? I cant get one as nice here and we are spoilt rotten for really good curry houses.

MMmmm I,m getting hungry

Kindest Regards,

drumbear
Hi,

We really intended to try the Jalfreizi but kept getting sidetracked, we called in mostly for a nightcap on our way home although we did have a Chicken Jalfreizi and Dopiaza in Uncles Kitchen over the road, it's a scruffy looking place but the food is excellent and their chicken tikka and rottie at lunch time is great. Yum yum.

On our last day we were being picked up at 4.45am, Fernandos was still open serving drinks and food, the poor guys must be exhausted but they were still happy and smiling, they brought us some chairs to use while we waited for the coach, lovely people.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.