General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Just returned from the Rui Karamboa, Boa Vista Cape Verde ticks your boxes :sun2
Try looking at Thomsons last minute holidays on their website. They had the sofitel at Taba in Egypt for £350 each leaving beginning July.
look ay hays travel after a quick look they have ai holidays in majorca,costa brava, costa del sol, fuerteventura, crete and malta at the beginning of july for under £800 for 2 you need to add the cost of a transfer to the booking but that should be only about another £40 for 2 and it will still be under £ 800.
my son just booked with them a couple of days ago with his girlfriend for majorca in sept and he didn't want to pay more than £800
either, he's going to the sol calas de mallorca resort reviews look good its 3 hotels that are now grouped together.
had a look for that hotel for you but couldn't find it for july.
Thanks guys, I've looked at some of your suggestions but still can't find a suitable holiday, it's the hotels that let them down. We're getting a bit desperate now as it's just a week away :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.