This is an email I have just sent to someone who is thinking of buying in this area. It is about a posting I put on another board which is Bulgarian owned. Rather think I hit a nerve with my advice, as the thread disappeared. This is an area of serious land instability.

Peter -

You put a message on Beachbulgaria entitled 'Solicitors' to which I replied suggesting you could do with an independent surveyor, and that you insist on being shown the sites of the two landslides that have taken place during the past 10 years, the latest of which was 18 month to 2 years ago. I also reminded you of a previous thread at - http://www.beachbulgaria.com/story/index.php?f=2&c=read&v=t&i=48241&t=48192

Now the whole thread has gone, must have trodden on some vested interests!

Be very careful about buying in the Alen Mak area, there are going to be a lot of tears when property starts falling into the sea. At the time of the first slip a whole hotel ended up hundreds of yard from where it had been built, and that was by the now closed off road from St Konstantin to Golden Sands near the 'ski lift' from Alen Mak to the beach.

Best wishes and good luck,