Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Maybe the Hillside beach club Fethiye. Dont know much about it other than it's so expensive most families could'nt afford it. http://www.hillsidebeachclub.com/main.php?sLang=EN
A rep told me the Hillside was similar to but better than LW. It's not AI, and it takes kids though so probably not the place that was meant.
Letoonia is the only other place I can think of . Again Fethiye and thats A/I but not adult only .You sure it's close by Kazd ?
I believe it was in Olu Deniz but they did say it was better.

We are now thinking of going to the carribean because although its a longer flight they are usually about 5 hours behind and lets face it when you go to the med you can usually discount your first and last day anyway.
There are no adult only AI hotels in the Olu Deniz area. The Hillside is fabulous but is very popular with (presumably wealthy!) families with young children. The ONLY adult-only AI hotel I am aware of in Turkey is at Sarigerme near Dalaman. I think its called the Alinn Hotel, gets very good reviews on TA.
I believe there is a posh, newish hotel in Hisaronu, St Nicholas something, which is adult only, suitable for honeymoons and the like. But not AI, I don't think.
There is a hotel located at the top of hill as you come out of olu and just before you get in hisaronou.

The views look amazing and it is called the St Nicholas Heights Deluxe Suite Hotel. They only do BB or HB and no children allowed under the age of 15yrs so at least you won't get screaming kids running about (sounds heaven) lol.

Few different rooms types they do there but for a week BB in a standard room you are looking at £210 per person upwards.

Hope this helps

Thanks
The only other one i can think of is the Oyster Residences opposite Olu's beach, this is like a luxury boutique hotel, very small but quite exclusive.
I'm not sure on the rates but i don't believe it is that cheap and only do BB or HB i believe. They also don't accept children under 15yrs which is a bonus too.

Cheers and let us know how you get on
yes its a small boutique hotel which is part of the oyster residence, this was the old white dolphin restaurant it has the best view over olu
http://www.exclusiveescapes.co.uk/destinations/property/oybey/detail/
hope this helps
:sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.