Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
it may be an air malta charter flight which wont be shown on the standard timetable

wizard
We went to Turkey last year with Air Malta. Could not find the fliggt anywhere but it was all OK. There is no entertainment on their flights.
Air Malta will be expanding operations out of Bristol this summer. This is due to two main reasons really - 1. Malta now being in EU has opened "new doors" for the carrier - and 2. they have been snapped up by various UK tour operators to operate flights all over the med this summer - and will include flights from Birmingham and Glasgow amongst others.

Nivsy
Samanthatracy. I have located an Excel flight leaving Bristol on Saturday 27th may and each Saturday until 28th Oct leaving at 13.10 arriving 16.40. Hope this is what you were looking for. Cheers Tonyt
Thanks everyone, feeling better now!! :lol:
2 aircraft from Air Malta that are surplus to Air malta's requirements have been brought to the UK to operate charter flights for UK tour operators, thats is why they dont feature on the Air malta web site.

This I think is at least the second year they have been here. Modern Airbus A320 with flight deck crew from Air Malta, local cabin crew. Opertaing all the standard UK holiday destinations for UK tour operators from BHX and BRS, nothing to worry about.

Kind Regards
Stewart
Many thanks Stewart, definitely put my mind at rest!

Have also read the other thread regarding AirMalta, so I am now just very excited to go!!

:wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.