Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Ted.

We stayed at these apartments not so long ago.
The location of the hotel was just perfect for us.
The apartments were a short stroll from the beach and about 200 metres from the main road going through Marmaris.
If you know the main road through Marmaris you may have heard of the large hotel called the Anemon.
The Blue palace is away from noise and north of the Anemon Hotel by some 200 metres.
We found the Blue Palace to be comfortable and the staff very friendly.

Below is the link for the hotel itself, if i can help anymore please feel free to contact me.
http://www.bluepalace.net/

Cheers Ken. :D
Hi Ken,

Thanks a million for the info.I have my bearings now.
We're off in four weeks time,can't wait to get back to see what's changed since our last visit & it's reassuring to know the apartments are in a good spot.We've previously stayed aorund the Grand Azure end of Marmaris so although we've been up & down to the marina etc. & walked back a few times, I couldn't recall seeing these apartments.
Hope you had a great holiday.We will have a cold Efes for you when we get there.
:)

Teshakuraderim!!
Ted.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.