Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Hi Mark,
Thanks for the reply & help. I've sent you a PM with the link I used for image shack, as it said I'm unable to post links on here.
I hope that works.

Thanks,
Ang
Hi Mark,
Thank you very much for sorting for me, it's brilliant :wave:

Ang
My avatar has gone missing again. :que Help

Angie.
Hi Angie .. it looks like a problem with the website hosting your avatar, rather than anything HTs related.

David :wave
David thanks for the feedback.

Will I have to change my avatar? Or see how things go.

Angie.
It does look as though the whole site is down, rather than just your avatar on that site. You may want to leave it a while and see if it is just a temporary glitch, or else just go for something else.

David :wave
I have found the avatar I was using before it dissappeared and the link gone, I have found it on another website, but when I have copy and pasted the code on my profile page a message comes up "The value you entered is too long" can anyone help me what this message means.

Thanks,

Angie.
Hi,

what is the link you are using? Have you uploaded the avatar to imageshack or someother file hosting site?

Derek.
Hi Derek,

I'm not that good with computers so I found my avatar on this site.

http://www.nackvision.com/graphics/index.php?gifpage=glitter&offset=30

Its the two palm trees, I have had this avatar for ages but then it disappeared. so I did an edit in my profile to clear the little box, from my postings and cant reinstate the avatar back again from the new site I found it on.. The other site I used now says Error 404. The document you requested is not found.

Not uploaded it to imageshack as dont laugh, but I dont know how to do that. The last time I put my avatar in I just copy and pasted. And voila it was done.

Angie.
highlight the link [in blue] that Derek has given , right click and copy, then go to your profile and in the link to avatar box right click and past the link then click the ok or update button on the bottom
Hi,

read http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=244917#p244917 for full instructions.

Wizard, does the site allow avatars to be linked in that manner? They may not like HT using their bandwidth.

Derek.

Edit: Woops. I don't think photobucket will mind at all :rofl
  • Edited by Derek 2009-03-15 22:03:22
Thanks to you both I am a very happy bunny again :rofl

Seriously thank you very much for your help much appreciated.

Angie.
Edit: Woops. I don't think photobucket will mind at al

Derek
never mind it is late on a sunday night..... :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.