Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:lol: oh an excellent report so far, brings back so many memories of when we were furnishing our house here........... i can really relate to everything you are saying, ..... and YES i know what you mean about visitors...we had 4 days alone together during our first 8 mths in our house!!!!!!!
chilly
I've never even been to Goa but can't wait fot the next part!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE is it???????? I agree with La------reality TV should step in :lol:
Sorry for the delay in finishing this report. My father in law is poorly in hospital and we have been busy going to Birmingham and back. He is on the mend now so I will be back soon to carry on.
Michelle x
oh dear! Glad he is on the mend now though. Don't worry about your report- you have more important priorities just now.
Hi Towpal just catching up on all the posts ive missed since ive been away in Goa.
Your report is fab. Poor Andrew has had a time of it, but I think he is enjoying himself nonetheless.
Hope your father in law has made a full recovery.
Looking forward to the next instalment. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.