Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We love Bodega d'es Port which is very Mallorquin. They do a great set menu (lunch & not on Sundays) for 9 E.

They also do tapas, grilled meats, fish etc. It's a great busy, friendly place.

It is right in the Port area.
Hi,

Ramons Bar or Ca'an Punyates (not sure if spelled properly) for Tapas and Meson Dulcinea for a special night. There are lots of lovely restaurants in the Port, each time we go a new one has opened. Last time I was there another Tapas restaurant had appeared (round the corner from the taxi rank) it's a modern looking restaurant, next door to the soft furnishings shop. Has anyone tried it?
is the drunken duck still there in alcudia? Not been for a few years but that pub was just the best there. It was at the back on the hotel that i stayed in. The people that ran it were so friendly.
Yes went past it last week but didnt go in :cry: We did however find a nice british bar called Brunels bar on avenida de la playa they did nice breakfasts and we also spent some good evenings there. Its run by a couple from Bristol John and Em.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.