Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Our "big" night out (me and my boyfriend) was when we went to Khan's tent - we made the effort and got dressed up, as most people seemed to do. You'll find mixed reviews of the night on this site, but we enjoyed it. Do a search for "Khan's Tent" for more info.
how about the trip to istambul ,you can book this trip locally from what i have read,khans tent also seems a good night out from what i have heard maybe with a shopping trip during the day to one of the bigger towns nearby,i also could do with some help for birthdays my son will be 16 out there,and as he is still recovering from a serious attack in uk,he will be just out of plaster among his other injurys when we get there i could also do with any ideas for a day out for him, and his friend who we are taking with us,as me and my wife want him to have a good 16th after what he has been through thank you for any help!!!!
Charlton111 - I was going to suggest maybe your son would enjoy doing the jeep safari for his birthday, but that may be a bit rough for someone just out of plaster. They also did another one called Off Road Adventure where you could ride quad bikes and do activities like rifle shooting and archery. I didn't go on that one so cannot say how rough it was. But sounds just the thing for a couple of 16 year old lads. Alternatively, and more gently, I have heard people talk about the yacht/boat trips on this site. I think one is called the Lazy Day Cruise or something along those lines. Apparantly they have fishing, games and champagne diving. Perhaps do a search for boat trips or Lazy Day? I hope he enjoys his holiday and birthday after such a rough time of it. :D
thank you very much for your help.when i get out there i will surprise my son with one of them,thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.