Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
andy66 wrote:
Just how easy is it to book a flight ??

An interesting piece but when you consider less than 10 years ago in some cases, a few clicks of a mouse button is a lot easier than having to go in to town to a travel shop and then shop around to book a flight or even booking over the phone!

Darren
The worst one in the survey took all of 9 minutes, which isn't too bad. I would have just walked to my nearest bus stop in that time :D
It is a very open ended question !! When the LCC s came along a few years ago they made it easy to book a flight with their streamlined ticketless system as opposed to the conventional airlines with their old systems and paper tickets , but now , and highlighted in the telegraph report , the LCCs make so much profit from their ancillary sales it has now become a clicking nightmare , with endless add ons and opt outs , while the conventional airlines now offer quicker and easier booking .
Even so for little time that is needed it is much easier to search compare and choose than years ago .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.