Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Maggiebelton

:welcome To Holiday Truths

Sounds strange to me I would not send those details in any circumstances, their web site has a secure reservation page which says no rooms available on the various random dates I entered

You could try booking through someone like http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/ or one of many others there are around
If you do book with the hotel, the visa cards allow the transaction to be made without you being present, they just enter the fact on their machine.
That is the simplest way, but of course you have to be sure that all is correct at the other end ??

I attempted to transfer through my bank but they mentioned such things a s power cuts that could effect the transaction, and we all know what India is like.

People like Travel Republic and Expedia require all the cost of the holiday NOW, when you book, or they did when I tried to book for a month, so I'm using my credit card.

Good luck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.