Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I loved Dona Sylvia, went about 5 years ago. I liked the little bungalows and the location. Didn't have any cocktails, but sampled lots of Honeybee! I personally got fed up with the food, i'm not really an ai person.
we dont usually go AI either but this is the hotel we are looking at, so i just wanted to know as i LOVE my cocktails!!!!
any info is always good!!
hi,i went to dona sylvia about 4 years ago,thought it was great.only had draught beer then ,and was manky!,,since then i beleive they serve you bottles of kingfisher now.hotel staff were all great.rooms were probably,(no,deffinately ) the best we have stayed at in goa and its our 8th time coming up in nov.cocktails were included then,werent too clever either.some was very good imo.was just a bit quiet down south for me and wife,anything you wanna know just ask :)
Hi Jane :wave:
We always stay at the Donna Sylvia when we are in the south,we love it
when are you thinking of going?
The cocktails are not part of the all inclusive but you can get the spirit and the mixture and make your own on AI
(some good nights out on these have been had)
The beer is Kingfisher or Fosters and they have all the spirits and wine and an odd cocktail on AI
The food is brilliant and the rooms and grounds are superb It is a good choice
Pat
:sun2
hi pat thinking of going 14/3/09 not booked yet, were going to go to mexico but goa is drawing us back AGAIN !!!! :rofl
hi jane fulton,
you can get a gimlet, bloody mary (excellent) goan sunset, on ai but if you take a cocktail book with you you can get most of the ingrediants on ai and mix your own. pineapple,orange juice, lime juice soda tonic lemonade etc. are ai no diet coke as yet but you can purchase it. white wine and red are ai. so if you can find any recipes that use these you should be ok
smudger2
:tup :cheers
Might see you in the airport again jane we go that day too ...colleen
great see you there colleen we will be flying first choice this time i will book up tomorrow

thanks everyone

j :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.