Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Kaydn, Most of the hotels welcome paying guests for dinner and many have a carvery on at least a couple of times a week.

If you could give an indication on where you will be staying then perhaps I or other members will be able to advise you further.

Sue :)
Kaydn,My friend goes to Benidorm in her caravan every winter for several months and they go to the Ruidor hotel 3 times a week for the evening buffet which some nights includes a carvery.I think other hotels allow non residents in for meals.
It's €12.50 pp at the Hotel Los Dalmatas and I believe it is slightly cheaper in the Hotel Pelicanos/Ocas.
The price for the Pelicanos/Ocas is on a board situated between both hotels on Calle Gerona.
In the Dalmatas for that you have soup, a starter, a main meal, a dessert and followed by cheese/biscuits...or just pig out as much as you want on whatever. :lol:
A bottle of mineral water cost €1.35 and a bottle of vino rosado €4.50.
So for around £20, 2 people can eat a much as you want/can, plus a bottle of wine and water.

It takes some beating. :wink:
Sanji x
I must have been on the vino, coz I can't spell. :roll:
  • Edited by Sanji 2007-01-18 20:24:32
Thanks we are stopping at levante club appts
Most of the hotels welcome paying guests for dinner and many have a carvery on at least a couple of times a week.

:oops: Sorry I should have said non residents not paying guests.

The Flamingo Oasis charge 15 euros and the Regente about 9 euros, both offer carveries several times a week but even if the carvery isn't on, you are spoilt for choice at the buffet.

Sue
as you are staying in the lavantie club app try there food there we were there last year and the food was good on the sunday we had the fuull roast dinner very nice

the fatboy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.