Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
One started, and then they all followed. You can fall over Chinese restaurants offering buffet libres. Not sure on cost. About ten euros probably.
hi just come back from alcudia . we tried two buffets shanghai gardens which was good and twelve euros for ads and six for kids but we liked the lagos one the best which was twelve for ads 6for15and under and3.50 for 10 and under
hi anjy thanks for that. could you tell me where they both are? thanks
their both on bellvue strip shangai gardens is near main road and lagos is opposite sol alcudia centre roughly but you cant miss them as there is always sommeone outside giving leaflets out
Hi, I like the chinese lago one too, have been there several times, food tasty and friendly staff.
Also picked up a leaflet for one yesterday, also in the strip of bellevue:
Casa Del Dragon:-
Lunch buffet: 7.50 euros included wine,water & coffee
Gran Dinner buffet:(6-11pm) This is funny: Children under 90cm eat free,90-110cm 4 euros,110-130cm 6 euros,130-150 cm 9 euros! So make sure if you have kids they stoop as they go in! Adults: 12 euros
50 different choices of food including dessert and ice cream....
:gluck
hi, thanks for all your replies. only going for 1 week so wont be able to try them all. like the idea of the grand buffet though. we do like to try a different restaurant every night and one has got to be lunas. cant wait.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.