Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
it may be cheaper in your local tesco/morison [others available] but don't forget you don't get an allowance for baby with regard baggage, so it may be cheaper to purchase locally [to save space] there is a large supermarket on the edge of Paralimni, you can get a bus [if not hiring a car]

yasus
wizard
We use re usable nappies and they are fab for holidays as there are plenty of washing machines and tumble driers on most premises. Plus in the heat you can dry them quickly on washing lines. We took about 10-12 with us as you only really use them during the night as they are in the pool most of the day or running about butt naked!!! We bought milk from the shops and our son loved it. He also loved the fruitapura like yoghurts that are kept in the baby isle of most shops and there were plenty of baby food jars in all different varieties. We took a food grinder with us that we bought from Ebay and it was great we ordered our meals as normal then added a bit of everything to the grinder and all the restaurant waiters watched in awe as we grinded the food down into smaller bits for our son to have his own meal!! He especially loved the full english and spag bol!!! Babywipes I would definately take your own as like the nappies over there they are very expensive!! Cheaper to take muslim clothes then wash them with your nappies!!
From may 2009 you are allowed 10kgs allowence for babys. We travel to paphos with thomson on the 23rd may and thank god get 10kgs free for la niña who will be 19 months old then. My wife has informed me it's just with thomson and first choice at the moment, other airlines may follow suit. Hope this helps.
Thats great news as we are going with Thomson!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.