EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
You may find some information in our Ex Pats forum while you are waiting for a response.

luci :wave
Thankyou Luci - will take a browse- hopefully will help me get some useful tips.
Having bought new 5 years ago, my advice if doing it again would be to buy resale. There are some real bargains out there, and all the usual teething problems with a new place have been ironed out.
there are 2 good cypriot sites run by ex pats, one for the {afos area called cyprus living and one for eastern cyprus [sorry cant remember the name] if you are thinking of buying in the TRNC [noth cyprus]
this is loaded with leagle problems and you will find a thread in ex-pats

wizard
There is some advice from the Foreign Office regarding property purchase in Cyprus .... click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.

There is also some info from the British High Commission in Nicosia ... click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.