Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I have requested that this hotel is added to our database

Biff
mollie,
Sorry to build your hopes up, I went to Can Pastilla last year, not many Brits around at all but had a great time. We stayed at the Leo it was a fantastic price and no complaints whatsoever.Beach and resort is lovely and very handy for the airport. CBG
Thanks for your reply, we are going at easter for a short break and thought it would be easy to get too.
Is there public transport direct from the airport?
Mollie.
I think you have to get bus from airport to Palma then out BUT taxis are cheap as you can see the runway from most of the hotels upper floors. I think I paid €12 for my transfer and that was a pre booked fare so could be cheaper from outside airport. We were at the hotel in 5 mins. CBG
Thanks for your reply, that's a quick transfer, I wonder if you could just walk to the hotel?
mollie99, I'm afraid that you couldn't walk to the airport unless you walk straight across the motorway!!!!!! From the Hotel Leo you can see the airport, my idea of heaven. CBG
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.