Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I normally find that Direct holidays or Thomas cook have very competitive prices for package holidays and Travel republic have excellent rates on hotel only deals.

You could also try http://www.travelsupermarket.com who'll compare prices with lots of companies whether it be a package, flight or hotel only deal you're after.

You may struggle with bargains for Feb, especially during the school half term break.
Last minute.com are usually pretty good too, but I'm also looking for half term Feb, & haven't come up with anything so far
Hi Gazza:

If you can shed a little more light to your requirements and budget or private message me with what you are after then i can see if i can help.
The company i work for pretty much covers most things when it comes to winter and summer sun destinations and they are generally always discount from the price it should be.

February has been extremely popular over the past week or so and with it pushes the flight prices up etc so depends on what you are looking for and when will determine what you are able to get.

Cheers
Please be careful. Don't just look for a "cheap website" but research and book with one that is reputable and offers value within your (realistic) budget.

If you are a UK resident I would recommend booking with a UK based company or a well known named web site (Expedia, Hilton etc).

Think about whether you are covered by ATOL, ABTA or another form of bond should the operator cease trading.

Stories of people booking hotels on a cheap website to save a £ have found businesses operating from Thailand and Turkey where the actual price quoted either doesn't exist, or worst still you are separated from your cash and the hotel booking doesn't exist or is later cancelled.
Other posters have given some good recommendations on established and trust worthy businesses.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.