Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Ambassador is good for mobility problems. Entertainment every night and i am sure they have gala type dinners at christmas time and new years eve. Hope you find what you are looking for enjoy. :)
dining room in ambassador is down a flight of steps , if you have to use the lifts you will have to queue and queue, this hotel is also very large , riudor is small and central with entertainment
You can get the lift from your floor straight to the dinning room just ask for playa 2 and they are reserved places for disabled right next to the lifts. Just have a word with the restaraunt manager he will look after you.
at busy times such as meal times ,getting a empty lift will take ages in the ambassador
Never had a problem with the lifts in ambassador 1 always used the one round the side takes you down to the spa then walk along to the restaurant short distance mazza
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.