Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
did you take a note of any of the other guests names and addresses? Also did you make a complaint about room and the food whilst you were there?
Also I would repost asking if anyone stayed at this hotel over Christmas, but make sure you have the name in the title.
by the way, why not contact Ros the travel law solicitor who has teamed up with HT? More info is in the first information post on the Holiday Complaints forum.
I would perhaps post the query about anyone else being there on the Tenerife forum.
Thanks for the advice. We have the name and address of the people who had our passports. We also have our original complaints for done in resort in which the rep acknowledges the fact that she had several complaints about the food.
I will take your advice and post on Tenerife Forum. Am very surprised poor reviews havent been flooding in.
was your hotel in Puerto de la Cruz?
If so holidays uncovered has some not to great reviews which would support yours.
http://www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk/
I have added this hotel to our review section billyjam55 for you. http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/tenerife/puerto-de-la-cruz/internacional-hotel/

As Briarskeg suggests I would have a chat with Ros Fernihough who will offer you free advice regarding your complaint. She may be reached on 01922 621114
This makes me wonder if the hotels can actually demand/request you give them your passport at all?

In my mind your passport is your very personal document that is often used to identify you for getting credit or such things..

I'm not suggesting that the hotels would use your passport to get a credit card in your name or something but it only takes one bad person working there.....
Askcy, My husband was the victim of identity fraud a couple of years ago. We were having trouble getting credit and couldn't think why. We looked into it and found out someone had taken credit out in his name and run up literally thousands of pounds worth of debt. It was a scary time for us. Although it was nothing to do with our holiday, it does make you wonder!
With the help of Ros we made a claim from First Choice who then settled out of court and paid us our holidays costs back (less the flight costs).
It really pays to stick to your guns when offered a paltry amount of compensation for a ruined holiday.
We would never have done this without help and assistance but it was definitely worth the hassle.
Well done Billy! :yipee Good for you, sticking at it!
Billy
good to see a positive result!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.