Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
When I went to Goa (south) in February, there weren't that many people wearing crocs. I had several of the locals asking me where I bought mine from.

I have three pairs. My other half only allowed me to take my Navy pair and made me leave my bright blue and bright pink pairs at home just in case people pointed at my feet and laughed.
I've just uploaded a photo I found of me stood " In the Circus Ring " in Panjim.
I must be mad :roll: , but I have got skin as thick as a rhino :!:

Will anyone else be brave enough to post their Crocs photo :?:
Those scooter drivers were harder to train than lions :lol:
From Todays Daily Mail:

"While they just about hack it on an 8 year old for the playground, Adults look like the Duck Billed Platypus as they waddle along."

Couldn't agree more.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:lol: :lol: Read that too..you beat me to post it! :lol: :lol:
However...in last weekends Daily Mail... :lol:

edit
sorry Pam
had to remove the quote due to copyright but perhaps you could put it in your own words?( yes I did turn a blind eye to the small quote in the previous post :wink: )
Fiona
Well posted sam....
thats the very reason why i started the post :rofl
People may say that they are so comfy to wear....but be honest with yourselves...they dont look good...do they !!!! :shrug
Well, being male and of a certain age, i couldn't care less what I look like aslong as I am comfortable.
Anyway, why do peole want to look at my feet? :shock:
Some kind of fetish??? :?
sorry Pam
had to remove the quote due to copyright but perhaps you could put it in your own words
:lol: :lol: wouldn't that then be classed as plagerism?? :lol: :lol:

:wink: Sorry...I thought it would be ok to post excerpts from a National Daily newspaper as long as it was in quotes! :lol: :lol:
I thought that I would bring this back because I have just found a lovely pair of crocs, they are not like the old clumpy style, if any one decides to order put WINTER WARDROBE into the discount voucher box and you get 10% plus p+p knocked off
http://www.rubbersole.co.uk/Products.aspx?CategoryID=2863

What a difference to the old type. Ive just ordered mine. Ready for my hols.

Have a look under crocs sandles there are other styles as well
These are called Sassaris and I bought 3 pairs last year from Rock and Reggae almost next door to Newtons in Candolim and they were about £18 per pair. I bought the black and white ones, plain black and the black and silver grey striped ones. If you see me in Nirvana in them say Hi. These are NOT fakes and have been available for about 18 months.
In Australia I bought some flip flop type ones which have AVP on the front and the Australian beach volley professional logo on the strap - yellow soles and black straps. The most comfy shoes I have ever worn.
  • Edited by narial 2008-09-18 23:18:25
The black and white ones are real reto looking - brilliant - except the white bits go orange in Goa and I have to wear them in the shower before I go out.
Sorry - made a mistake - Rock and Reggae for the Sassaris is next door to Luwande supermarket not Newtons.
:D Any fake sassaris doing the rounds yet??? Paula
I got mine from rock and reggae too Nariel, great arent they, i ahve had a few styles and love them all ... all except the clumpy ones which kept rubbing... the others have all been great
chilly
I recently got some mule type ones with sequin things on them from Blackburn market, £2-50, really comfortable.
My oh just bought a pair of these and they are bloody horrible, so bad that ive binned them along with the ones she bought me :yikes i put them on and tried walking but there just so ridiculous my feet were going all over the place and thats without a drink. also ditched the ones she bought for the kids the cruel woman that she is.
kids were very distressed at the thought of wearing them that i had to give them the phone number for childline :rofl :rofl :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.