Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
oooo noggin...bit harsh there lol

I have been giving these shoes some consideration for the past few weeks actually. I saw a lot of tourists in Goa, wearing them and i have to say they do look really comfy. I also think they would go well with whatever you wear, albeit, jeans, shorts etc . However, they do NOTHING visually for me, like you say, they do appear as if the person is wearing a shoe far too big for their feet.

Having said all that - if we all worried about what we looked like in clothes/shoes etc - would us women really wear things like leggings, sunglasses that cover virtually your whole face or long wooly cardigans! Probably not, but then thats fashion for you! The minute a movie/pop star is seen to be wearing something, it automatically becomes a best seller :-)

Have i decided on whether ir not to get myself a pair of crocs yet??? Nope - still undecided and had forgotten about them until i saw this post!!

lol

kells
Tell you what. Ugly or not, big feet or little feet, if you work out in the Community as I do visiting patients on a daily basis they are heaven! :)

It is like wearing your slippers and in this heat boy do you need them.

Oh and I dont have small feet either :!:
Noggin- you are very brave!! :lol: I would hide now if I were you!
Oh my giddy Aunt! You just wait till Blondepuff sees this!

I understand that some people do not like them, lets face it they are not the most stylish shoe to look at. And yes of course we will say they are comfortable because they are, Noggin maybe you should try a pair on then come back and tell us you dont like them.
I dont like Whelks, How do i know? Cos ive eaten one :wink:

Yes i may look like a wally ( I would have preffered being referred to as that instead of a clown, they scare me, i wont sleep tonight having nightmares about Clowns in Crocs, thanks for that image) but my back, ankles and feet all thank me for it. By the way, a trend is being started...you will see many people wearing Croc's this summer. Mark my words :)
Hi Noggin - I've long since passed the age when I care too much about what I look like and when I did care, I didn't care THAT much! As the years advance the balance between style and comfort swings heavily towards comfort!

So I'm not really too bothered what they look like but I can tell you that those sawn off wellies are the most comfortable things I've had on my feet since the hands of the massager on the beach! :D

I think I paid about £5 for them in Goa and they're £30 in the shops round here. I'll get some more when I go back!

Go on - give 'em a try!!
I love them.

They're perfect for people like me with feet problems. But I'm quite lucky as I'm only a size 3-4 so they don't look too bad.

My uncle came round yesterday wearing a pair of green ones and I said he looked like he was about to go & do the gardening.
Hi....its only a bit of fun...i have not ment to cause any friction...if so SORRY....i will try some next time....
noggin
I don't think there is any friction. I think its all in good fun. My husband thinks the same as you by the way. He will disown me if I buy a pair!
However, if you feel you must do some penance- we would love a photo of you in your crocs the next time you go :rofl
Like the idea of cutting holes in wellies Noggin - would have saved me £30 on 'er in doors. She is now scouting the web for some of them gibbet things (more dosh to shell out) I told her to strap some giblets to them and it would keep the dogs on the beach happy !! :lol:
You can see our CROCS on holiday in CUBA on the following link scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Crocs video.
For some reason it wont let me paste the direct link in here :?

http://www.nickmacuk.talktalk.net/playa_costa_verde.htm
I saw thse in thailand and couldn't for the life of me understand why peopel would wear them. Whats wrong with good old flip flops?
:lol: :lol: :lol: noggin, don't do it, dont buy them, they seem to brainwash you as soon as you hit your feet..think street cred,,,dont do it :lol: :wink:
:omg :omg :omg

*hyper-ventilates and sits down in the corner, consoling her 5 pairs of Crocs*
8)hiya all iv got 2 pairs of crocs and i think they are so comfy,i have a very painfull under heel and have to wear a cushioned sole but when i wear my crocs i have no pain i first wore them in malaysia at xmas and they helpedme walk miles with no pain i dont know the colours there wearing in goa but my 2 pairs are black and 1 pair brown and i wear them with jeans maggieomx :D
r
Hi ,just love my Athens crocs sooooooo comfy,don,t know
about the clog type though look a bit clumpy for me,but
may try them one day.Has any one tried the wedge type?
Ann
Thanks for that kells - i was going to start my own site!

"My name is Blondepuff and I'm a Crocoholic..." "It's been 2 days since my last Crocs..."
lol - hilarious!

On a side note - i must of been subconciously thinking about Croc's as i had a dream last night i was strutting about in a bright pink pair! :hmmm
Kells me too!! I dreamed that I had Cosmetic Surgery ( ahem :oops: ) and ALL the Dr's and Nurses were wearing Crocs!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.