Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sorry bapu boy cannot feel in the least bit sorry for you at the moment.You have Goa to look forward to. :sun2

Here at the home it looks like we have a couple of weeks of sub zero the clock round.It is awful.

Enjoy Goa. :tup :tup

Papa
Hi Bapu - Glad to hear you're well! Don't think you'll get a lot of sympathy about the cold from anybody in Britain at the moment! It's freezing here and we've got the deepest snow for twenty years round where you and I live!

Enjoy the rest of your trip! :tup
Hi bapu

We like you left Carvery for a different way of life for a few weeks but we was only returning to our house in the UK that is looked after by our daughter and her family while we are away, only to find we are awakened by a two and a half year old dinosaur roaring in our ear at the crack of dawn every morning until sunset ably assisted be his sister who between them made us in need of a siesta by 11 am.

To say it is cold here would be an understatement, if we had not already spent nine weeks in Goa before been plunged in the deep end it would have been bad enough but then to have the gas turn off because there is a leak is taking the pist, then to be told we can not go back to Goa for at least two months is rubbing the salt into the wound to say the least.

As it turns out we should be able to return on the 15th as arranged but I would not hold your breath, as we are now likely to be snowed in until then and it is only then if the Indians don't have another go at us

So don't tell me you have had it rough because any thing you have suffered is light weight compared to what we have had to endure, so I think you owe us a couple of very large HB's if we ever make it back to a meet

Take care and lets wish a H A P P Y new year to everybody and hope a little bit rubs off on us
Just thought I'd post so Chilly can get the beers cooled nicely for the 13th ;)

you're on Bapu boy!! :whoops looks like you put your foot in it there with this horrendous weather people are suffering in the UK :D so think yourself very lucky :tut glad you have survived the trip and had a great time by the sound of it.

weather here of course lovely as ever!! but I have been very worried too about everyone back home, like my Mum... and esp my son who drives a great juggernaut thing... scares me senseless thinking of him on the roads in that weather!!
chilly
Aye... but we had it tough. There were a 'undred an fifty of us livin in a shoebox in't middle o't roaaaad. :rofl

bit of snow an you lot back there just complain... :)

I've had daily updates from home an it really is bad there innit... I enjoyed the cold nights up in the hills but no way would I like all that snow back there...

Take care everyone and go and check any frail neighbours are OK tonight.. If it's my Mam you'll never get away til tomorrow and you'll wished you'd gone to another house :rofl

(Did I mention I was heading back to Goa at 1pm tomorrow :cheers )
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.