DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
ebookers
4 Posts
What you see is what you pay usually,e-bookers get their commision from the hotel/airline and so don't stick late charges on,if you get a good price then go for it because it might not be there next time you log on!. :)
Hi, we booked to go to new york with e.bookers last year and thought we had a good price, when we got to the hotel they charged us tax on the top and another charge and we ended up paying about £100 more. I rang e.bookers when I got home and they asked me to send in my hotel receipts and they sent the money by return of post as it had been their mistake, they were very good with customer service.
Booked flights to South Africa with them just before Christmas, could not believe how fast the tickets arrived, even with Cristmas post we got the tickets before they billed our credit card. Will use again as I hate the will/won't tickets arrive feeling I've had in the past.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.