Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I've not heard of them but see that they are on the outskirts of the Old Village. They certainly look very smart/modern and a regular Dolmus service operates outside these apartments which go under the full title of Ekinci Palace Apartments. This info I gleaned from the web, typing in Ekinci Palace Apartments Icmeler. Hope this is of some help to you.

Les
Thanks Cruisecontroller
We have seen the pictures and they do look really nice. As we have never been to Turkey before we would really like to find some reviews on them before we take the plunge. The tour operator is Goldtrail and we haven't heard of them either.
Thanks for the reply
Ekinci Palace is owned by the proprietor of the Cubana restaurant next door to the apartment complex and until this year, it has been used mainly by a Danish tour company so there are virtually no reviews available on it. I saw the complex last September and it looked to be very much on a par with the other 3* establishments on the periphery of the old village and as a bonus, it is only ten minutes walk from Icmeler centre. The only draw back that I saw was an unsightly water slide/flume at the pool that I recommended should be removed. If it is run to the same standard as Cubana, it will be bonus.

I am sure that you will be very well looked after there and be sure to try the excellent meals at the Cubana.

Have a good one.
Med hotels also doing these apartments
fiona
I've added these apartments to our review site. If anyone has stayed here would you please add your review by Clicking Here

Many thanks
glynis
These apartments really look good, searching for more info on these will let you know
fiona
Hi there , me & my wife have just returned from ekinci palace 2 wks ago . they r great apartments although they are on the edge of the old village which is a 10 minute stroll into the center & beach . a quiet hotel for a lazy day by the pool or take a short walk to the beach . the staff are very helpful & like a laugh as i kept throwing them in the pool . hehe . U will enjoy it there as it is only a short walk into the nightlife It was our 3rd year in a row in icmeler & we plan to return to ekinci in september . Hope this helps you . enjoy your holiday .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.