General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Fiona... you can embed the YouTube videos in your post, just use the BBtags. It stops us sending users off site and keeps them on the thread. :)
:whoops I consider myself told off. Have sorted it.
I know what its like when you get a you tube clip, you go on it and two hours later you are still there ;)
Please everyone- remember to get back here afterwards. I'm off back to look at the suggestions there were on you tube :rofl
Mine would be Summertime by Will Smith. The first time I went to Cyprus I could hear it from a beach bar while I was sunbathing and if I ever hear that song it makes me think of being lay in the sun with an ice cold beer in my hand.
two songs bring back memories of childhood holidays, "A day at the sea side" by Vince hill 1963

and the one with most memories

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ijjDlbcI9w[/youtube]
Think I need my eyes re-testing...I read the subject as Favourite all time SNOG !!!!! Was just trying to remember when I realises it said SONG........
Nick
Forgot about that one. I remember seeing and hearing it for the first time in Gumber years and years ago. The bar staff had of course to get up on the bar and do the dance and then everyone else got hauled up as well
Las Ketchup reminds me of our visit to Tenerife - dancing to it on the dolphin spotting trip!
Mine would have to be Holiday by Madonna ... reminds me of my holiday in the South of France where my husband and I met back in 85, and this year we will be celebrating out 25th Anniversary in Mexico :-)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.