Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Do any of you Benidorm regulars know if there are any gyms open that cater for the holidaymaker. We went to Tenerife last summer and found a gym right on the sea front.

If you take a look at the The Hotel Presidente Website, there is a Gymnasium in the Hotel Presidente:

There is also a Gymnasium in Calpe at The Imperial Park Country Club, just a short distance from Benidorm

And there is a Gym at the Hotel Mellia Benidorm:

And the Hotel Benidorm Centre can also offer various Sports facilities including a Gymnasium

The Cristal Park Hotel and the Hotel Diplomatic can also offer you some Sports Facilities which includes a Gym

The Hotel Fiesta Park is another hotel with Gymnasia

I would imagine that these facilities will be free to Hotel Guests and Club Members, but I would assume there will be a small charge levied to 'Non-Residents'. :roll:
What type of gym are you looking for, and where are you staying? There are several to choose from, but none on the sea front as far as I am aware.

A lot of the hotels have fitness rooms, but we found them a bit on the poor side in comparison to the UK.

My partner uses the Fiesta Park gym because he mainly needs weights although they do have cardio stuff and classes that you can go to. Our friend prefers the Princesa gym, but it doesn't have enough weights for my partner.
BHIC ... I have had to remove several weblinks which you kindly provided, as they were all to various hotel booking agencies, rather than to the hotels concerned. Members clicking on them (perhaps to book accommodation) may mistakenly think that they were dealing directly with the hotel. Anyone looking for indirectly related weblinks such as those will find them easily enough via Google and so to avoid confusion, it's best that we do not give them such prominence on our pages.

David :wave
I have just found these two telephone numbers and a Website if this is of any help :?: :arrow:

Centro Fitness Besalud Tele: (0034) 96 585 76 66 In Alicante

http://www.musculacion.net/Article45.html

There is also this one in Benidorm: :arrow:

Tigres Gym Benidorm SL Tele: (0034) 96 585 39 60

(Sorry cannot find anymore information on this one)
I have just managed to find the following for you: :arrow:

Gymnasia (Gimnasios) in Bendorm

Gimnasio DEPORTE NADIR, S.L.

Gimnasio OLIMPIA 2040, S.L.

Gimnasio NTER SPORT MULTI SERVICE, S.L.

Gimnasio OCIOMITIC, S.L.

Gimnasio LIBRE OCEANO, S.L

I cannot find anymore info as to telephone numbers or locations, sorry.
:sun Thanks guys for all the info. We will be staying at Hotel Pueblo on Sat 20 May for 1 week.
I tend to do more cardio work, mainly cross training and light weight training whereas Phil uses free weights and the weight machines.
Last year in Tenerife we joined an independent gym in PDLA that catered for everyone. It was fabulous, with great range of machines and enough of them to go round. I am not really into fitness classes, tend to train at my own pace with Phil. Will definitely check out all info provided.
Only 5 days to go now till we are walking along sunny Benidorm prom without a care in the world. :thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.