Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
wooohoooo im also hoping to travel from teeside on the 7th june but going to altinkum so on the bodrum flight with anur air, my other half has booked them 2 weeks at work so all i need to do now is pay for it but this yr im gonna do it last minute usualy with goldtrail 2 weeks before the flight the price goes right down for a few days then shoots bk up again so hoping to get a bargain as there is 7 of us jojoxx
Oh we will probably see you at the Airport then!

We flew from T/Side with Onur Air three times last year, each time managed to get Exit Seats outbound and inbound, so the flights were fantastic. I think the slots have been swapped this year too Bodrum used to leave at 19:30 and Dalaman at 20:35, so this time we should get there an hour earlier about 04:00am.
yep i thinkyou are right you wont be able to miss us lot i will have 5 kids in tow lol i think in fact im sure we flew at 8.30 in september the dalaman flight was queing the same time as us i think i like onurair better than thomas cook the drinks are free and the staff are very friendly and theres more leg room our flight attendants were very funny which made the flight go very quikly see you in june lol jojoxx
41 more sleeps for me - yay, travelling April 29th.

Booked to go in September also. Need my Marmaris fix.

Mary x
12th of May for us, 2 glorious weeks in Icmeler going from Newcastle, probably with Onur air but not sure as the flights were changed from the 10th to the 12th.
hi,we are going 18th may staying club alpina we love the armutalan area,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.