Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
What a bargain!!

We went to Sharm this year (our first time) and thoroughly enjoyed it, we have booked again for 2007 August - Kiroseiz Three Corners, as I thought we didn't see enough of Egypt this year. But what we did see was fantastic, I was just so impressed with Naama Bay, how lively the place was, absolutely buzzing!! I'm sure you'll have a great time. No doubt you'll get plenty more replies for more experienced "Sharm visitors" than us, but enjoy.
We,ve booked the Kirosiez for Feb half term---------Did you stay there last time?

It'll be our first time to Egypt too!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait now, once Xmas and New Year are over it'ss only about 6wks till we go :D
we are looking at booking the kiroseiz for half term our friends went last year and loved it who have you booked with?
we booked with Cosmos, about 5months ago and got a really good deal-----------flying from Man on 11th and returning on 18th Feb :)
You will enjoy we went last year going back June 2007 to Kirosiez lot of friends there.

Got lots of Pictures
We stayed at St. Georges Three Corners this year, brand new hotel, which is sister hotel to Kiroseiz and got good reports about the Kiroseiz.
Really can't wait, be the first time to Egypt and the first holiday for me and my girlfriend together.

We hoping to do as many excursions as possible, the main one we want to do is the pyramids.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.