Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
you are very close to the Aqua Park so I am sure the kids will love that. the Jungle Park is a must and if someone else doesnt beat me to it I will get you some more information on this later....and lots lots more...
Hi bananamangolf

Which of the CLC resorts is it you're going to. They have two there CLC at Paradise and CLC at Monterey. The Paradise Club I'm more familiar with as I have stayed there and is up a hill but walkable. The Monterey is also up a hill but have not stayed in it only had a quick visit when it was being built as they wanted me to but an apartment there.It is also on a hill but much steeper and would be a nightmare going up and down with kids. If you go to here and look for Aguapark Octopus if you look up right at the top you'll see the Monterey stay on that level and go left till you see the Andalucia this has now been renamed Paradise Club. Skypark is also near but is not marked and it sits behind the Playa Olid.

There is also the Eagle Park (Parque Las Aguilas) sometimes know as Las Aguilas Del Teide and The Jungle Park and you can view information here well worth a visit with kids but make it at least a half day or more to see everything.

Sorry Spaniard :)
No probs H T you gave them the info they needed good man..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.