Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Val, Air Malta do one way tickets, have a look at their website http://www.airmalta.com/homepage?l=1 they go from Gatwick for sure. Hope this helps you.
BA fly from Gatwick - early morning flight approx. £75 each. Also from Manchester at approx. £70 each - also early morning.

Pippa
Hello val and rob

Ryanair now go to malta they have a flight on the 23rd may from luton at 16.40 for £39.99 per adult
All airlines normally cancel the return flight if you do not use the outbound leg of the flight, you will need to ensure that this is covered with your travel company before booking etc else you may be stranded.

Dave
thanks to everyone who replied.. the problem is now solved. I rang the school several times and finally managed to talk to Gav's teacher and i explained the problem. He was very accomodating and helpful and Gav can sit the exam at a later date...so we can travel with the rest of the party now...but thanks once again everyone for your helpful advice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.