Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I've just had a look at Yahoo, which I've usually found fairly reliable, and it does look as though you could have some decent temperatures but also cloud and showers. I hope you have a good holiday, whatever the weather, and at least it won't be as miserable as it is here in Essex today :roll:
Thanks for your reply aslemma, im sure we'll enjoy our holiday even if it does rain and it won't be as cold as at home.
Julie
PEK
Ive recently returned from PEK - end Feb, weather ok, got really hot some days especially if you are sheltered. Didnt really enjoy this holiday as even though its supposed to be a winter destination, the harbour is closed in the evening and there isnt much to do. We had to be moved from our original hotel - the Vincci, and moved to the Marhaba Palace which was great. Didnt feel safe walking about in the evening around the Vincci and taxis pull up next to you all the time. I prefer Turkey.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.