Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thousands of them in both resorts, Try Marmaris bazzar it's near the Attaturk statue, Just ask a local for directions.
hi

do you mean a good selection or good quality, theres certainly loads of shops and a big bazaar in marmaris but as for quality shops thats a different matter, these shops are mainly full of fakes, not a lot of decent quality shops im afraid, the marina area has some decent quality shops, but my mother who lives there shops in the uk for clothes !!!
Is there any good quality fakes or are they all bad? I am off @6am to marmaris :D
Avoid the 4 for £10 Ralph Lauren & Lacoste polos (you get what you pay for!)

I've paid £7-8 each, for better quality polos before over there, that have washed & worn well. Also bought decent long sleeved shirts & jeans that have lasted.
There are plenty of good quality fakes to be had in turkey ,you will be able to tell how good they are just by the feel and the weight. Just back from belek where i was buying g star jeans for between £12 and £18 per pair ,same jeans glasgow ,£120 plus ,i still have shirts and tops bought three years ago and still wash up great .Some people turn there noses up at it when in turkey,but i have never had anyone yet who has accused me of wearing fakes.

Bluepeterno1
Ive bought the 5 for £10 Tshirts a few years ago and they are still washing well,bought 2 really nice quality one this year,Billabong and Bench for 20 lira,only found the socks fall apart and the so called Calvin Kline boxer shorts rubbish.There are some nice boutique shops close to the marina,behind the bazzar.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.