Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Ev Mate

I am clicking on the 'click here to down load' but nothing is happening, what am I doing wrong? Do I need to install a piece of software to view it or have I just got my numpty head on?

Doe
It works OK for me. Does the page change at all?
Sorry. It was just a matter of scrolling down on the right side of the page to bring it into view.

Thanks. Ev.
ev its got to be at least 4 years probably a lot more out of date ,nice try though :think
Where did I say that it was "in date"? :tongue :rofl
i didn't think it was out of date. i thought i saw CSR on it and HV being built or am i mistaken?
I thought it was pretty recent as well. :think
Definately saw the CSR which is only a couple of years old and could find the two hotels I have stayed at.
I didn't think it was that out of date. When we stayed at Hilton Sharks Bay, there was a long drive into the hotel. But it's only a short one now, plus there's the hotels that have since been built between there and the airport.
The current image on Google Earth have 2007 on them.I was surprised at the Holiday Village which was a building site.The accommodation blocks are visible and the shape of the pool.Its amazing it was finished by June if that image was only taken at the beginning of 2007.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.