Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
an additional forum Fiona?
Ive not heard of that before :oops:
have a look at the site before you log on and then spot the extra one once you have logged on :wink: But- keep it a secret :lol: :lol:
The forum chat room? :lol:
no :lol: But of course we do have that as well
Yummy, a clue, your using one!!
shhhhhh!! You musn't tell! :lol:
I can't get into chat during the day, each time I do my machine crashes out of Internet Explorer! When I've been in at night time no one is there, cept for a bit of tumble weed blowing across the room! :lol:
go into the general chat room. The last two nights its been really busy :D
Miccie if you scroll all the way to the bottom on the main page you can see if anyone is in chat. A real friendly bunch we have in there and we do have a real laugh. Look forward to seeing you in there :)
not that Ellie goes there much- she is much to shy! :lol:
Well I never go in, ive just noticed its there :wink: :lol:
I can get in from my pc at home, it's the one here in the office which doesn't work, as I say when I click on the enter chat room the whole internet closes :(
its probably filtered at your office.
Anyway.....
come on guests- register and join in :lol:
:hyper :hyper I just managed to get in to the Chat room and guess what........ no one's there :shrug
just stay there and maybe someone will join you!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.