Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
i know there is a gym called Rumi's Gym which is on the corner near Rosamar hotel. Do you know where that is?!?
There used to be a gym on the road out of San An towards Cala Gracio and the Tanit. it was on the left hand side just before the Hotel Grand Sol.

Sorry - don't know if it is still there or any names. :cry:
I haven't been back to the island for a few years now so my San An Bay knowledge is a bit rusty.

Thanks anyway!
ok then do you know Pinet Playa???
Smugglers Inn???
Ibiza Markee???

Its near there on the main road with some new apartments next door, some more new apartments being built over the road and some apartments above it. :lol:
Its next to the Riviera hotel and apartments, quite far down the bay not for from the hotel milor water taxi drop off.

Vikims....are you from ibiza spotlight forums, I recognise your user name?
Yes that is me! I should really change my username so i cant get recognised that easily! Im going to have to hunt you down now! :lol:
I always make sure i have a different name for each forum im on, Ive been on spotlight for a couple of years but am more of a lurker than a poster over there but must admit its the best site for ibiza info. 8)
yeah i agree im more of a lurker on there too! i use another ibiza forum but thats more about the bars and drunken fun talk! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.