Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
The two cafes you are on about are located on the es puet beach which is right next to the hawaii hotel, this beach is much nicer than the town beach. Ive been to the Hawaii twice over the last three years and its a great location not too far from the town to walk and also has great sunset views if you manage to get a sea view room. One of the restaurants is called Duna
I personally think that the location is the only saving grace about this hotel. It's over priced for the awful rooms, terrible service and processed food! If it's just you and your fella (no kids) you'd be better in a self-catering apt. (unless you LIKE bingo every night, then you will be fine!!). If you send me a personal email with your email address I will send you some pics of the 'camp' beds that we were given to sleep on for 2 weeks. these were metal frames with no springs and a piece of MDF on top...nasty! Nothing was done about this situation until I put the beds in the lobby and told the manager we now didn't have ANY beds (this was well into the 2nd week after pestering the staff every day for a decent bed).
You never know though, you might find that you love it there and that eveything is fine...........I just think that particularly if you don't need the kid's entertaining, self-catering apts will have everything you need!!
Lisa,x[/img]
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.