Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
ibiza apartments
10 Posts
Lynnie65

Why don't you consider the seaview country club in port-des-torrent
it's not too far from san antonio bay and it's a fantastic hotel

you will get some sleep on a night as it geared towards familys and the more mature couples

we went in may 06 and had a brilliant time and you don't have to rush to get a sunbed
hope that helps oh and by the way it's a 4 star hotel
thanks shazajo will look into that xx :D
Lynnie65

forget to tell you that it's Airtours or Direct holidays that go to this hotel

someone else on here might know other companys that go, but direct holidays is part of Airtours but it's a lot cheaper to book through direct hols :tup
It looks like they are also available to book through companies such as Alpharooms.

If you can get them at a decent price and some nice cheaps flights - might work out cheaper than a package :)

John
Airtours = Thomascook if you;re looking on line..nice place to stay.bit wayout but a very good complex to stay in....enjoy where ever you stay..you could try a fiesta hotel in the bay...
thanx every1 going away 2 have a look through computer will find smthing :wave:
Hi Lynnie65 and welcome to HT!

Can I ask that you don't post in phone style text, eg every1 instead of everyone, 2 instead of to, etc?

Some of our visually impaired members use Screen Readers that do not recognise this type of text.
Rules Of Posting:

2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.

Thanks.

luci :wave
You've probably booked by now but we're going back to the Reco de Sol aparthotel in San Antonio Bay, stayed there in Sept and were impressed. Very clean comfortable apartments (ask for a sea view) and very quiet at night, five minutes walk to the front with shops, bars etc. There is a restuarant (never used it) and pool with snack bar, the only one thing I'd warn about is a rather high step out of the bedroom which could be dodgy if you get up in the night! You can book direct with Reco de Sol or look on www. Ibiza Spotlight.com they have lots of info.

Have a good time, we're going in June too.

Katy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.