Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
you are a few months late with this one see the helios thread in flights forum, although thet have have repainted the aircraft they have not had permission from the cyprus govenment to change the name of the company and wont have untill after the results of air crash investigation
the last i herd they still have to use the helios flight codes not seen any change in status in the cyprus press (i read it every day) it may be Libra group trying to change through the back door

wizard

edit.. i missed a one liner on friday they have been allowed to change the flying brand but as far as i can tel the trading company is still helios
the govenment would face too much flack if they allowed a full change till after the crash report comes out (all to do with compensation claims)
cheers Wizard...thanks for the heads up on the flights bit, didn't realise it was there.....just read all the Helios threads.....I'll tell the kids that we can play a new game called 'spot the aircraft' and we are flying with Helios or Excel or Ajet.............part of the fun of going to Cyprus!

Ajet Cust Servs were adamant that I was now an Ajet customer....so I'll have to wait until 29th July to find out........
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.