Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
This might be better in the Complaints Section.

You do not say with whom the booking was made.

Did you pay with Credit or Debit card? Have you spoken with them to find out if a transaction has been recorded on your account?

fwh
Hiya

Sorry I am not sure if I can move the post now. We did call back and pay for it all tonight it was with Qwerty and we saw the holiday on Teletext holidays.

thanks
we paid by credit card and checked the account to see if a payment and then refund had gone through but it had not.

thanks
I have just sent a long email to the company to complain, once I receive a reply I can then decide if I should complain to Teletext, or should I anyway? Just thinking of other customers.

thanks
Well we received a prompt response and they are going to refund us the difference for the price of the holiday and also provide us with free return transfers, thanks Qwerty!!
Many thanks for letting us know the outcome. Pleased it has worked out or you so quick - and even got some money to spend.

Please post a review when you get back.

fwh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.