General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
How about Keith Richards' "Life"? Or Alice Coopers, "Golf Monster"? Both rattling good reads and very honest.
I took Ozzy Osbornes book on holiday last year and got some very strange looks from people cos I couldn't stop laughing at it. At one point my hubby, me and the bairn were all reading it. Really good read and funny too. Paul O'grady's book is another good book. Have Keith Richards and John Thaws lined up for this years hols.
Really enjoyed Paul O'Gradys first book,so bought his second(The Devil rides out)on Ebay to take on holiday. Thought I would just take a quick glance at it.....Now i can't put the flipping thing down!!!!!!!
So i am now looking at your suggestions,I like the sound of the Ozzy Osborne one,but i will put it away without looking at it before holiday. :cheers Paula
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.