Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
came back from this hotel on sunday, was lovely...will post review soon.
Every time I look in this hotel at peak season or off season the pool area is packed like sardines. Not for me thanks
in es cana got a price for it all inclusive but it doesnt give you any information about what you get in the all inclusive package such as drinks and what time to etc. Also can anyone tell me the best way to get a price for one of the fiesta group hotels as i have had no look on their website. Thanks diane.
have not stayed there .but fiesta home page email them for a price.try to get a lady called Linda Scaperotto.i will send you the email ok.ask for a price for hotel.say discount for booking early.she what she can do for you.drinks are from 10am till midnight.around 14 euros a day.if you go for the meal/and drinks its 18 a day.pay for a/i when you get there .take it your looking at diy then.
  • Edited by djwoody 2008-09-04 18:35:22
Hotel miami es cana does anyone know if they have a direct email address please
Hi a judy .. I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic, which contains email and web addresses in earlier posts.

For our reviews of the hotel, please click here.

David :wave
Can anyone tell me would they recomend paying a little extra for a premier room at the hotel miami ibiza please, whats so different and special thank you
Hello Judy,

the Premium rooms are furnished differently and have flat screen TV, Play Station/DVD (a limited number of games can be rented from the hotel´s reception), tea and coffee making facilities, mini bar, bathrobes and slippers, hair dryer, vanity mirror and gift on arrival.

Our All Inclusive programme offers:
- Free bar: selection of local wine, liquers, spirits, draught beer, non-alcoholic beer, sparkling wine, fruit juices, coffee and tea and draught soft drinks for a minimum period of 12 hours per day (from 10:30 a.m to midnight approximately). Small charge for certain national, imported and branded drinks.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner from our varied buffet in main restaurant;
- Local wine, beer, sparkling wine, soft drinks and mineral water with lunch and dinner.
- Soft drinks for children in the bar and in the restaurant.
- Afternoon coffee, tea and biscuits in the bar from 17:00 till 18:00 hours.
- Ice lollies at the pool bar and tubs of ice cream in the restaurant during snack times.
- Two weekly theme dinners such as oriental, Mexican or Italian dinner.
- Cold snacks in main restaurant after breakfast until lunch and after lunch until dinner.
- Fruit juices and water with snacks.

Currently you can take advantage of our 20% discount for Early Booking available for all reservations made before the 31.05.2010 during the time period of 01.07. - 31.10.2010.

The direct contact to the Hotel Miami Ibiza, Es Cana is as follows:
HOTEL MIAMI IBIZA
Carrer Pou Roig, nº 70 Platja d'Es Canà- 07840 - Sta. Eulàlia del Riu. - Baleares
tel.: +34 971.330.201 fax: + 34 971.330.250
e-mail: hotel.miami@intertur.es

Should you have any request on us, do not hesitate to contact us on reservas@intertur.es or on +34 971 460 351

Kind regards,

Intertur Hotels
Thankyou for your quick reply can you tell me I have already booked the hotel 4th june All Inclus if I decided to upgrade the room to premier does that mean the mini bar you mentioned comes with drinks included if so how often is it replenished thank you
Hello,

drinks in mini bar are charged extra.

Kind regards,

Lenka & Teresa,
Intertur Hotels
Intertur Hotels wrote:
Hello,

drinks in mini bar are charged extra.

Kind regards,

Lenka & Teresa,
Intertur Hotels

That's not all inc is it!!!!! we have booked with Thomas Cook to come here in July , I hope you people realise we have PRE payed for the all inc option and we are not getting the food and drink free???

Interested in your thoughts? maybe we will change our booking..
Sorry is there a fridge now in standard rooms many thanks,also did you look at me email regarding new price for the premier room thank you
There is a fridge in Premium rooms.

Regarding the All inclusive programme, food and drinks are available without any limit at the hotel's bar, however mini bar which is in your room is for an extra charge.

For any further information, please feel free to take a look at our web page intertur.co.uk and do not hesitate to contact us on reservas@intertur.es.

Kind regards!
Well I for one think that the charge for drinks from the mini bar is ok. Even AI in most hotels will charge for non local drinks. The charge is probably to stop guests simply loading up their bags with the mini bar contents. Also I've stayed AI in some hotels and they haven't even provided a kettle for coffee etc as it's been AI.

If you decide to change your accommodation then you'll have to pay an ammendment fee which will probably work out more than if you purchased drinks from the mini bar.
Thank you for stating the obvious!

In fact we have had All inc mini bar included in the last 3 All inc hotels we have visited.

Odd to think people would aim to smuggle cases full of beer and cola home on the plane??

Surly the excess baggage would outweigh all the costs and effort??

lol :duh
I have a question for intertur hotels.
If I book a disabled room in the Miami Hotel,what floor will I be on and do you have premium disabled rooms.Also do the disabled rooms have a pool view.
Thanks
You can hardley see the pool for trees in some rooms
Thank you for stating the obvious!

In fact we have had All inc mini bar included in the last 3 All inc hotels we have visited.

Odd to think people would aim to smuggle cases full of beer and cola home on the plane??

Surly the excess baggage would outweigh all the costs and effort??

lol
It's usually stated in the brochure if the mini bar is included and that's usually for 24 hour AI whereas most have time restrictions. It's also usually in either Mexico or the Caribbean rather than Europe.

I think what the previous poster was getting at was people loading their bags up from the mini bar and going to the beach or somewhere else outside the hotel, not taking them home.
I have just come back from the miami and unless you have paid extra for the premium room there is no fridge at all in your rooms any more questions feel free to ask
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.