well just back from sunny beach and to be honest im glad to be home

i satyed at the kalofer and the hotel was very very good :D :D

the staff were all very helpful and to be fair to them if i got 400 lev a month id be fed up
cant say anything bad about the hotel if you are on the 18-30 with the boys / girls be warned they dont like rowdyness and the security guard is armed (big gun) cant use the pool after 7 in the evening and thats that

the breakfast in the hotel was :swear

eggs some fried spam by the look of it toast the juice was ok and there was some cornflakes ect and some other bits

other food in the hotel was ok chips burgers pizza ice cream and it was cheap like 5 lev or less

the best money we spent was the 30 lev on the safty box or safe and i would suggest you you spent it to also dont carry lots of cash i mean if you goona spend 200 carry 200 whist on the subject of money dont change it anywhere your hotel the crown exchange or the bank we were gettin 282 lev for £100 no fees the boards are there offring 289 290 dont belive the hype you aint gonna get it dont change with the money men anywhere its a con and 3 or 4 got done in our hotel theres always a few

the beer

we paid from 1 lev to 7 lev for a beer
vodka red bull from 6 lev to 14 lev
coke was from 1 lev
the best bottled was either the turborg or zarogasa
guiness was 6 lev and up
the local stuff kamanatza not for me but give it a go

the food

would you like yellow cheese on that :roll:

you will hear it a lot
its on everything and it dont taste of a lot

we went to djanys overrated very the waiter was rude and for a 32 lev bill he took 50 lev he never offred us the change witch was wrong
the chinise near the bus station(chian town downtown) was the best meal in the place went twice and had 8 beers 4 sprites and rice noodles beef in hot saucse pork and onions ribs and 50 lev all in the only other place was just round the corner from djannys turn left and theres a place that sell chicken outside in a rotsirre the returant there was the only other good place to eat all the food was cooked while you waited very good an old bulgarian kitchen very very good as usual we only found it on the last day

the taxis /bus
the bus is good to be honest
taxi just try to rob you never pay what they ask and do it before you go anywhere we went to borgas and they went from 55 lev to 25 in less than a minute the bus costs 4 lev each way to borgas dont waste your 4 lev

the junk to buy
fake everything you name it they got fakes of it and then some more

the clubs

the orange just like home

lazur waste of time nice inside dear drinks

xl ok

also they al say 24hrs shops bars ect and it aint

anything else you want ask let me know ill try to help

all in all

it aint as freindly as greece
it aint as livley as turkey
it aint a place id go back