Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
just booked for easter also, travelling with thai air, 4 nights Bkok (Imperial Queens Park), and 9 nights in Pattaya (Royal Cliffe)....cant wait !!
Me too! Flying with Qatar Airways on 5th April, 5 nights Bangkok Peninsula, 2 nights river cruise and 8 nights Central Krabi Bay Resort. Woohoooo :D
Hopefully I might manage a short stay in Bangkok next summer. ( Would like a night at Pen xenosuk- don't think I can afford 5!)
I have asked for all the hotels to be added to our review pages( those we don't have already)
Well I've been to the Amari Rincome...but it was quite a few years ago so I can't review it.
was it good sunbear?
Err how do I put this...no...we checked out after first night and went elsewhere...nice gardens...nice staff...but the rooms were very tired stunk of fags...could not lock the balcony door...a gap of an inch or so, so felt a bit vulnerable given you are in a large city. Swimming pool had cracks in it..there must have been some subsidence. Felt guilty moving as the staff were so nice and were prepared to upgrade us to suite, but this stunk of fags as well and again was pretty tired. This was over ten years ago so things may have changed...although I've been on the website and the room furniture looks the same.
I have had a look and gather that some rooms have been renovated- but not all. Nicky- you might want to investigate further, just in case.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.