Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Just a thought
6 Posts
The resort reports are only added when a hotel is Sifter so unless there's a hotel in that area the resort won't show.

If anyone would like hotels to be added then please post in the thread within this forum.
Its even more confusing in the Caribbean where hotels are called "resorts" and are often not sited in a resort. :que
Here's an example or two:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/resortreport.php?region=Greece

Try the 2nd link from the top of the list, then 4th, 6th, 7th which is Crete, 8th and so on. There's many resort report categories and I just wanted to avoid the empty ones.
I see what you mean, but there's no way round it I'm afraid.

When someone adds a hotel review they have the option to add a resort review at the same time. A great many people leave this blank and we delete the resort review. However when a hotel is added to a resort/country a link to resort reviews is automatically created for it under Resort Reports resulting in some resort reviews which are blank.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.